2020 Spring CRHCP Session
Event Date: 3/20/2020 - 4/6/2020
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
123 Losoya St
NARHC's Certified Rural Health Clinic Professional (CRHCP) Course
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!
NARHC is offering Directors, Clinic Administrators & other RHC leaders a unique full-spectrum course designed to teach you how to operate a successful Rural Health Clinic. Upon course completion & attainment of an 80% or higher exam score, you will earn a CRHCP certification.
*Please note, at this time there are only 100 openings available. Registrations are on a first come - first paid basis; spots will not be held for payment. Registration closes once spots have filled.
- Enrollment: Begins January 2nd, 2020. CLICK HERE for the PDF/Downloadable Form.
- Cost: NARHC Member $450, Non-Member $600
Member Rates: Save $100-$125 per person on registration by being a NARHC member! Not a current member? Click on the Join Today on the right-hand side of the page to fill out a membership application. Unsure if you're a member? Call us and we'll be happy to check your status for you (866-306-1961).
- Course Format: ON-LINE with an in person Final Exam, which must be taken on site after the conclusion of the 2020 Spring NARHC Institute on March 20th from 1-3 p.m (central time)
- Length of Course: Approximately 15-20 hours. Most people want 4-6 weeks to complete.
- Content: The CRHCP Course consists of 3 modules: Admin & Finance, Billing & Coding, and Regulatory Compliance & Quality, with short pre-tests throughout each module. To see the Learning Objectives, Click Here.
- Pre-requisites: None.
- Final Exam: The exam will be held at the upcoming NARHC Institute. Bring proof of ID & a laptop/tablet for the final test (it is HIGHLY DISCOURAGED to use your company laptop due to firewall issues). If you do not have a laptop/tablet, paper tests will be available. Those who take the test on a laptop will receive immediate test results.
FINAL EXAM LOCATION:
Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
123 Losoya Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
March 20th, 2020 1:00-3:00 p.m (CST)
Check-in begins at 12:30 pm. Please bring a photo ID with you as this will be required to check in.
- What if I don’t Pass the Exam: 1 free re-take of the test will be allowed within the first 60 days (on-line). If you do not pass the exam on the 2nd attempt you will have to re-take the course at full price at the next course offering.
To maintain your certification, you will be required to participate in a Free 1-hour NARHC Sponsored TA Call, attend a NARHC Conference and pay a $75 maintenance fee.
~TA Calls are offered throughout the year and will be posted on our website and our Technical Assistance Forum. Subscribe to our Forums HERE.
~The TA Call is required in the calendar year following you obtaining your initial certification.
~TA Call codes need to be submitted via our website. (Please refer to FAQ for instructions)
~You must attend a NARHC Conference the same year you are to renew your certification. CLICK HERE for the most current Conferences available.
~Conference are offered twice a year.
~A Maintenance fee of $75.00 will apply before the new certification is issued
~Certification is valid for 2 years provided all of the above requirements are successfully met by the required deadlines. Maintenance of your certification is required every 2 years. TA Call every other year and the NARHC Conference and $75 fee on the off year.
If any of these requirements are missed, certification will lapse, at which time the course will need to be retaken at the cost of the current registration fees. *Under special circumstances only, we will consider a grace period to re-certify. Additional fees may apply*
CRHCP Cancellation Policy
What is your cancellation policy?
If for any reason, you must cancel your registration, no refunds are allowed. Before completing your registration, please be certain that you will be able to complete all course dates/times. Coursework must be completed prior to the final exam. We do not refund or allow transfers to other sessions. Please know that if your coursework has not been completed prior to the exam, you will not be allowed to take the final exam and fees paid will not be refunded.
Can I transfer into a different course date?
No. Transfers are not allowed. If you cannot attend the course that you registered for, you will need to cancel that registration via email firstname.lastname@example.org and then re-register online for another course at the full price.
Can I send another person in my place?
No. Registrations may not be transferred from one person to another, nor from one session to another.
Why are there no refunds or transfers?
No transfers or refunds will be granted due to the nature of the course and the limited availability.
You must login no later than 2 weeks after your registration date. Failure to do so will result in you being “dropped” from the course with no refund. We currently have a waiting list and want to make sure that all participants are logging in and not taking a spot that someone else could have had.