2020 Virtual Spring Institute
Event Date: 4/14/2020 - 4/28/2020
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Join us VIRTUALLY!
NARHC is doing their part to help lessen the curve in hopes that we contain the outbreak of Covid-19. Due to the high number of registrants we had for the 2020 Spring Conference in San Antonio, we realize there is still a high demand for the education that was offered.
Starting April 14th we will be holding all of our sessions via webinar. In the event you cannot make the dates and times below, anyone who pays for the webinars will be sent a link to view recorded sessions along with handouts and Q & A for each session following the live presentation.
Tuesday April 14
- 12:30-1:30 pm (EDT) RHC Basics & Billing 101
- 1:45-2:45 pm (EDT) RHC Cost Reporting 101
- 3:00-4:00 pm (EDT) RHC Compliance 101
- 1:45-2:45 pm (EDT) Creating an Opioid Treatment Program in your RHC (tentative)
- 3:00-4:00 pm (EDT) Managing Multi-Generations in the Workplace
- 4:15-5:30 pm (EDT) Quality Reporting & Care Management in RHCs
- 12:30-1:30 pm (EDT) Advanced Cost Reports
- 1:45-2:45 pm (EDT) Policies & Procedures
- 3:00-4:00 pm (EDT) Lessons Learned From Clinic Managers & Directors
- 4:15-5:30 pm (EDT) RHC Advanced Billing
- 12:30-1:30 pm (EDT) Maintaining RHC Compliance 201
- 1:45-2:45 pm (EDT) Leadership Self Care
- 3:00-4:00 pm (EDT) Improve Your Medicare RHC Knowledge
- 4:15-5:30 pm (EDT) Challenges & Opportunities of Managing a Multi-Chain Health System
Tuesday April 28
- 12:30-1:45 pm (EDT) Washington Update
- 3:00-4:00 pm (EDT) Growing Your RHC
- 4:15-5:30 pm (EDT) Critical Maintenance of Emergency Plan Biennial Review, Civil Rights, Personnel File Audits
Please verify your 2020 membership status prior to registering!