2020 Spring CRHCP Session
Event Date: 3/20/2020
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
123 Losoya St
NARHC's Certified Rural Health Clinic Professional (CRHCP) Course
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!
NARHC is offering Directors, Clinic Administrators & other RHC leaders a unique full-spectrum course designed to teach you how to operate a successful Rural Health Clinic. Upon course completion & attainment of an 80% or higher exam score, you will earn a CRHCP certification.
*Please note, at this time there are only 100 openings available. Registrations are on a first come - first paid basis; spots will not be held for payment. Registration closes once spots have filled.
- Enrollment: Begins January 2nd, 2020. CLICK HERE for the PDF/Downloadable Form.
- Cost: NARHC Member $450, Non-Member $600
Member Rates: Save $100-$125 per person on registration by being a NARHC member! Not a current member? Click on the Join Today on the right-hand side of the page to fill out a membership application. Unsure if you're a member? Call us and we'll be happy to check your status for you (866-306-1961).
- Course Format: ON-LINE with an in person Final Exam, which must be taken on site after the conclusion of the 2020 Spring NARHC Institute on March 20th from 1-3 p.m (central time)
- Length of Course: Approximately 30 hours. Most people want 6-8 weeks to complete.
- Content: The CRHCP Course consists of 3 modules: Admin & Finance, Billing & Coding, and Regulatory Compliance & Quality, with short pre-tests throughout each module. To see the Learning Objectives, Click Here.
- Pre-requisites: None.
- Final Exam: The exam will be held at the upcoming NARHC Institute. Bring proof of ID & a laptop/tablet for the final test (it is HIGHLY DISCOURAGED to use your company laptop due to firewall issues). If you do not have a laptop/tablet, paper tests will be available. Those who take the test on a laptop will receive immediate test results.
FINAL EXAM LOCATION:
Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
123 Losoya Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
March 20th, 2020 1:00-3:00 p.m (CST)
Check-in begins at 12:30 pm. Please bring a photo ID with you as this will be required to check in.
- What if I don’t Pass the Exam: 1 free re-take of the test will be allowed within the first 60 days (on-line). If you do not pass the exam on the 2nd attempt you will have to re-take the course at full price at the next course offering.
The year following your certification, you will attend a NARHC hosted TA Webinar. Webinars are able to be viewed from the current year and 1 year previous. You also are able to watch recorded webinars to receive credit. Please make sure you are subscribed to the Technical Assistance Forum. Upcoming webinars will be posted on this forum. You can subscribe and check your subscription settings by logging in Here.
The year you are to re-certify, you will be required to attend either the Spring or Fall Conference. At the time of registration, you will have the option to pay for your $75 re-certification fee. This is not required at the time of paying for the Conference, however the $75 fee will be due by December 31st of the year you need to re-cert. Once all requirements are met, you will have an updated certificate in your portal that you can access to view/print.
- A maintenance fee of $75.00 will apply before the new certificate is issued.
- Certification is valid for 2 years provided all of the above requirements have successfully been met by the required deadlines.
If any of those requirements are missed, certification will lapse. At this time the coursework and exam will need to be repurchased at the cost of the current registration fees. *Under special circumstances only, we will consider a grace period to re-certify. Additional fees may apply*
CRHCP Cancellation Policy
What is your cancellation policy?
If for any reason, you must cancel your registration, no refunds are allowed. Before completing your registration, please be certain that you will be able to complete all course dates/times. Coursework must be completed prior to the final exam. We do not refund or allow transfers to other sessions. Please know that if your coursework has not been completed prior to the exam, you will not be allowed to take the final exam and fees paid will not be refunded.
Can I transfer into a different course date?
No. Transfers are not allowed. If you cannot attend the course that you registered for, you will need to cancel that registration via email firstname.lastname@example.org and then re-register online for another course at the full price.
Can I send another person in my place?
No. Registrations may not be transferred from one person to another, nor from one session to another.
Why are there no refunds or transfers?
No transfers or refunds will be granted due to the nature of the course and the limited availability.
You must login no later than 2 weeks after your registration date. Failure to do so will result in you being “dropped” from the course with no refund. We currently have a waiting list and want to make sure that all participants are logging in and not taking a spot that someone else could have had.
Please verify your 2020 membership status prior to registering!
|Member Testing Fee: $450.00||Register
|Non-Member Testing Fee: $600.00||Register