Become a Member
Click Here to fill out an online application if your RHC is not currently a member or renewing last years membership.
Click Here to download an application or Click Here if you are from California.
IF YOU WANT TO RENEW AN EXISTING MEMBERSHIP - If you are the Primary Contact for your organization, and would like to renew your current membership, you may do so after November 15th by logging into your user account then clicking on My Profile. Once in your profile you will be able to access the link to your organization's invoice.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF NARHC?
If you are considering whether your clinic or organization should become a member of the National Association of Rural Health Clinics it is important to know the benefits gained by becoming a NARHC member.
For most RHCs 85% of the membership fee is allowable as a business expense on your cost report. Below are the benefits of being a member of NARHC.
NARHC advocates for RHCs in Washington. Whether it's talks with CMS or meeting with special committees, we are diligently fighting to see that the needs of the RHC community are considered when reviewing and writing legislative policies. Recently, we have been working with Congress on bipartisan legislation called the Rural Health Clinic Modernization Act which has been introduced in both the House and Senate. We believe this legislation includes important and positive statutory changes for the Rural Health Clinics Program. The more members that belong to NARHC, the stronger our voice is and the bigger impact we can make.
Free Benchmarking for Member RHCs.
Discounted NARHC conference registrations (up to $125 per person).
Discounted Certified RHC Professional (CRHCP) course registration ($150 per person).
Exclusive 10% discounts with The Compliance Team & AAAASF.
- Access to members-only website sections.
- Sample Files (forms, checklists, and surveys)
- Member Directory
Policy development opportunities: Be at the forefront by serving on the Board or various NARHC committees.
Exclusive discounts with businesses that work with RHCs.
Contact Us to find out more about our organization.
RHC First Time Member Discount: The first time your RHC has ever been a member with NARHC receive a $200 discount off the first year of membership.
Applying for multiple RHC memberships? Pay the regular rate for the first member and receive a $320 discount for each additional clinic membership.
California members not only will become a member of NARHC, but CARHC as well. For a downloadable California NARHC application Click Here.
Those RHCs seeking membership Click Here for an online membership application. To check to see if your organization is already a member call us at 866-306-1961 x1. If enrolling via a downloaded membership application or have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail applications paid by check to:
2 E. Main St.
Fremont, MI 49412.
Click Here to download an application.
CONSULTANTS, WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
- FREE Publicity: Consultant NARHC Members may contribute articles to our quarterly newsletter with a reach of nearly 4,000.
- Access to members-only sections of the NARHC website: Member Directory, Resource Center, FAQs, etc
- Access to the Consultants-only discussion forum (private community of RHC consultants to discuss topics confidentially)
- Networking opportunities with RHC providers, policy-makers, & other vendors.
- Discounted Attendee Conference Registration ($100 off per person)
- FREE 2nd chair when exhibiting at our conferences ($400 value).
- Breaking News: your legislative information source for the most up-to-date RHC news